Glucosio: Diabetes Tracker
by: Glucosio • 213
Glucosio: Diabetes Tracker is a comprehensive and smart glucose tracker for diabetics who want to keep their condition controlled. The application allows users to enter their logs about blood glucose, HB1AC, cholesterol and other extras: the more information you introduce, the more complete your reports will be.
Check out your progress every time you want and keep a constant diary of your entries. You can export the reports and share them with your family or doctor.
A clean and useful application for diabetics: it serves its purpose and we haven't found anything we don't like about it.
As we've previously stated, the app is straight-forward and simple and does what it's supposed to do. You won't find it hard to figure out how it works.
Reminders should be included from the beginning, given the importance of being constant. Also, there are other similar apps in the market that are already popular and well-established.
by Ana , Appszoom
May 10, 2016
Glucosio is a modern diabetes app for blood glucose, HB1AC, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Ketones, Body Weight and more. Glucosio diabetes tracker makes it quick and easy to track all aspects of your diabetes! Glucosio is the only open source diabetes app for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes and entirely free!
- Winner of Black Duck Software's Top Open Source Projects of 2015
- Featured in June Edition of Diabetes Forecast Magazine
• Quick and easy logging (blood glucose, HB1AC, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Ketones, Body Weight etc.)
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Estimated HbA1c & HbA1c conversion calculator
• Choose Glucose Target (ADA, NICE, AACE, Custom)
• Daily, weekly and monthly graphs and analysis
• Assistant gives tips and more
• Backup to Google Drive and export data to CSV
• Import from CSV
• Free support (average response time under 24 hours!)
• Accesibility features
• Opt-in to support diabetes research anonymously through the app
• Support for Android 7.1 shortcuts;
• Dexcom CGM support
• Additional export formats
• New backup providers
• Bolus and Basal tracking
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Visit our website to learn more about the Glucosio Project and Glucosio Foundation: