by: Google LLC • 61.5K
Finding an app that helps you stay organized in the classroom, whether you’re a student looking to stay on top of your assignments, or a teacher organizing his or her assignments or even remaining in contact with your students can be an arduous task. That’s where Google Classroom steps in. Available for iOS and Android devices, this app helps keep you on top of any classroom task, whether it’s grading an assignment or sending a bulletin board notice to all of your students. For teacher, Google Classroom works by allowing you to generate a unique classroom code for students.
Google Classroom’s user interface is clean, minimalistic, and easy for anyone to use. This app also features multilanguage support for non-English speakers. It does a superb job of keeping multiple classes organized.
You can only access all the functionality of this app if you have a school-provided Google class code or a Google Apps for Education account, which may be costly if you’re not an educator.
Tags: app classroom da scaricare , scaricare classroom , classroom google baixar
Dec 04, 2015
Classroom is a free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect—inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.