by: Google LLC • 697.2K
This is the official Google Docs app. For most users, it's since been replaced by Google Drive, but since some folks are still using the old version, we're here to let you know that it's alive and kicking. Save any and all of your documents to you Google Docs account, and then access them through the app. They're uploaded to the cloud, so you're able to modify them wherever and then they'll be changed in all locations. You can also share docs with other people to collectively edit, which is enormously useful for teamwork. It's a must-have app - or, it was, before being replaced by Drive.
by Janel , Appszoom
Jun 11, 2014
Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
- Create new documents or edit existing files
- Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Research, right in Docs with Explore
- Open, edit and save Word documents.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.