by: Google LLC • 221.4K
Google Slides is your one-stop-shop if you're the presenting type. Create 'em, edit 'em, share 'em, save 'em, check 'em out - it's a slick, easy-to-use tool that elegantly converts the PowerPoint experience into the palm of your hand. It's easy to open files you've created elsewhere for viewing or editing. Add slides of all sorts, including text, images, and shapes. Intuitive tap and swipe controls make it simple to put together attractive presentations, whether it's for business and professional purposes or just to show off your vacation photos.
Everything saves automatically as you create it, preventing unexpected losses. You can view your creations right from your device, or connect to a larger screen for easier sharing.
Tags: presentaciones de google , apresentações google baixar para celular , presentazioni google
by Janel , Appszoom
Jul 07, 2014
Create, edit and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
- Create new presentations or edit existing files
- Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more.
- Present straight from your mobile device.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Make beautiful slides, instantly - with Explore.
- Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
- Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.