Great bathroom remodels
by: Al fatih • 0
Bathroom Project Ideas
If you have a super small bathroom, trying to make everything fit in the available space is like doing a giant crossword puzzle.
Among the challenges: configuring the toilet and sink to code, allowing enough clearance for a shower and, of course, where to put the towels. Despite the challenges, in most cases it's still better to squeeze in an extra bathroom where one is desperately needed, even if it must be small. If you plan on going this route, here are tips for designing that picture-perfect small bathroom.
1. Install a corner sink. Sometimes even a pedestal sink can disrupt the only available traffic lane in a bathroom.
In this case placing a corner sink across from the toilet works better than a sink across from the shower. The opening and closing of the shower door usually creates an awkward walk-around condition.
2. Use a shower curtain. A shower curtain that moves back and forth saves space over a glass door that moves in and out. Shower-tub combos actually can fit into small spaces, with some tubs coming in at 60 inches in length.
3. Round the vanity. Tight spaces can make sharp corners hip hazards. If the corners of a vanity would get in the way, opt for a rounded style. Yes, a round vanity can work in a square space. No more bruised hips!
4. Float the vanity. Besides just visually helping the bathroom appear bigger, mounting a vanity above the floor frees up a little space for small items.
5. Extend the counter over the toilet. This banjo-style arrangement can be done with stone or a wood slab. The extended counter creates just enough space for a few needed items. Toilet placement is not affected, and the look is minimalist and clean.
6. Use a large-scale pattern. A large-scale pattern, can trick the eye into seeing expanded space. The square footage might stay the same, but the bathroom will feel bigger.
7. Skip the shower door. If your bathroom is about 5 feet wide, that's just enough space to squeeze in a toilet and a 30- by 60-inch tub. With tight conditions such as these, consider a glass panel instead of a glass shower door. It will keep most of the water in the shower and will free up needed elbow room.
Thanks for Watching
bathroom decorating ideas for small bathrooms , bathroom styles and designs , house and home bathroom ideas , small bathroom interiors , new house bathroom designs , pretty bathroom decorating ideas , bathroom designs india images , best bathroom decorating ideas , small bathrooms design ideas , design of washroom , home and bath , restroom ideas decorate , www bathroom design ideas , white bathroom decor ideas , good bathroom designs for small bathrooms , latest designs of bathrooms , bathroom room design , bathroom interior ideas for small bathrooms , home washroom design , design of bathroom , small bathroom interior design ideas , bathroom style design , bathroom gallery ideas , home design bathroom , small bathroom designs for indian homes , room and bathroom ideas , best washroom design , bathroom tile designs for small bathrooms photos , bath home , designer bathrooms images
latest small bathroom designs , small bathroom decorating ideas pictures , small bathroom style ideas , bathroom design ideas for small bathrooms on a budget , ideas to decorate your bathroom , new bathroom ideas 2016 , bathroom set specials , new design of bathroom , bathroom improvement ideas , 3 piece bathroom ideas , white small bathroom designs , interior decorating bathroom , small bathroom designs india , toilet inspiration