HBA Chapter Connector
by: TIP Medical Communications, Inc. • 0
Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA)’s vision is to empower more women as business and thought leaders in healthcare. HBA’s mission is to further the advancement and impact of women in healthcare worldwide.
The HBA began in the metropolitan New York area. Over the years, the HBA has expanded to meet the networking and skill-building needs of professional businesswomen in healthcare across a variety of geographic areas.
Since the first HBA chapter was formed in Atlanta, Georgia in 2000, the HBA has expanded to include 15 chapters across the US and Europe. Current HBA chapters can be found in Boston, Chicago, Europe, Florida, the Greater Philadelphia Area, Indiana, the Metro Area (Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey), the Mid-Atlantic, Ohio, Research Triangle Park, the San Francisco Bay Area, Southern California, St. Louis and Texas.
Within the HBA’s Chapter Connector application, users can:
• Access information specific to their HBA Chapter by entering in a Chapter Code
• View upcoming events and all them to their agenda
• Learn about the current chapter board committee with detailed bios
• Stay up-to-date with HBA news and volunteer opportunities
• Participate and ask questions to other members
• See HBA’s leadership in practice!