It is a comprehensive guide providing information about high blood cholesterol, its causes and prevention strategies. High blood cholesterol can affect anyone. It’s a serious condition that increases the risk for heart disease. It is the number one killer of Americans—women and men.
Fortunately, if you have high blood cholesterol, there are steps you can take to lower it and protect your Heart health. This App will guide you how to take action.
It also provides a tool to assess your risk of having heart attack in 10 years. In addition, It also has a tool to find out your BMI. You may reduce the risk of your heart attack by using this Heart Carel guide App and with the proper consultation of your healthcare provider. It has the following features;
• A comprehensive guide to reduce High Blood Cholesterol.
• Its easy to use and navigate.
• It has a tool to assess the risk of heart attack in 10 years.
• It also has a tool to find out your BMI
• Useful for patients, their family members, nurses, caregivers and physicians to educate their patients and students.
Therefore, join us by using this App to improve your Hear health. Keep in your mind, this is only a guide. Consult with your healthcare provider about your health plan.
Patient Data Science, LLC.
New York, USA