High Flyer Magazine
by: NEWSQUEST (HERALD & TIMES) LTD • 5
High Flyer – Glasgow Airport’s Official Guide to Travel, Lifestyle and Business
High Flyer magazine is the official passenger and customer magazine for Glasgow Airport. Now, as well as picking up your FREE copy at various locations around the airport – both before and after security – you can read every issue FREE on your mobile or tablet device.
Published three times each year, High Flyer keeps you up-to-date on all the new routes and destinations served by Glasgow, offering inspiration for your next holiday, weekend break or business trip along with key information about the airport itself.
We also speak to Scottish celebrities and leading figures from the world of business about why they love Glasgow with everyone’s favourite daytime TV presenter Lorraine Kelly, Hollywood A-lister Alan Cumming and high-profile businessman Jim McColl – an Ambassador for Glasgow Airport – among those making guest appearances.
What’s more, High Flyer is packed full of shopping ideas as our resident expert, TV interior designer John Amabile offers his seasonal picks of the great shops and World Duty Free at Glasgow Airport.
Capturing the true essence of Glasgow as a city that is vibrant, exciting and rich in heritage – and home to an international airport that has received an investment in excess of £21 million in the last two years – High Flyer is a truly engaging magazine that will both entertain and excite you.
• Read your automatically updated magazine by scrolling and swiping through single pages, tap the selector to choose a specific page or flip your device to read double-page spreads
• Search functionality to find key words relating to recent content
• Pinch-to-zoom functionality to enable clearer reading of selected articles with exceptional text rendering
• Full access to all previous/archived editions
• Download and save individual pages or whole editions to enjoy offline and when you are on the go
• Social networking and share functionality