by: Cybrotech • 12
HIQ Commander is part of HIQ Home automation system. It allow users to control lights, blinds, heating, cooling, appliances, access control and security alarm.
IMPORTANT: this app requires HIQ Home hardware. To try out without the hardware, select demo, and use a PC to monitor live feed (http://www.cybrotech.com/dollhouse/).
When started for the first time, application will detect connected devices:
- light (on/off)
- dimmer (0..100%)
- RGB dimmer (lightness, hue, saturation)
- blinds (up/down, intermediate position)
- scene (apply, inverse, memorize)
- thermostat (set point, temperature, humidity, fan speed)
- measured temperature (room, outdoor, hot water, wall)
- measured electricity (energy, power consumption)
- security alarm (4 zones)
For each device, user can give a recognizable name and select icon.
Various devices can be connected, such as bathroom fan, table fan, electric door lock, electric heater, humidifier, dehumidifier, heated insect repellent, TV set, projector or audio system.
Along with the mixed colors, RGB dimmer offers a special white temperature mode, which simulate output from cold daylight to warm evening light.
HIQ Commander allows both local and remote control over internet. Remote access is enabled automatically.
- location: calculate sunrise and sunset time
- phone: activate lights when call is received
- sms: activate lights when message is received
- storage: share configuration with other users
HIQ Commander does not collect nor require any personal data.