Hubstaff - Time Tracking & GPS
by: Netsoft Holdings, LLC • 67
Hubstaff is a cloud-based employee time tracking app with GPS monitoring and Payroll.
Over 8,000 companies use Hubstaff to not only take the pain out of their time tracking and payroll management but also monitor the location of their workforce in the field in real-time with the seamless GPS tracking feature.
HOW IT WORKS
You simply choose the project you are working on and tap ‘Start’. Hubstaff runs in the background while you work tracking your time. When you finish working or want to take a break just tap ‘Stop’. It's that easy! A timesheet is automatically generated for the number of hours tracked which you can access through the web dashboard.
CHANGING HOW YOU MANAGE
• Online dashboard and real-time reports enable you to review employee timesheets, view who's currently working, and control every setting down to the employee level.
• You're in total control of your team.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
• Accurate - Time tracking is accurate down to the second so you have 100% accuracy.
• Budgets - Control over-spend within your projects with weekly budgets.
• Payroll - Take the hassle out of payroll with our flexible payroll system. Choose a rate (hourly or fixed), pay period, and method of payment and let the rest happen automatically.
GPS LOCATION TRACKING
• Accurately track employee locations.
• Track time spent driving through GPS location monitoring.
• Track time at the destination and know where your employees are in real-time.
• See exactly when your employees leave.
• Work logs - Read why people are late to a job site, had to log more time today or why they ran an errand.
• Integrates with over 30 other project management products (and growing) including QuickBooks and Basecamp.
• Hubstaff runs in the background so you can do other things without any interruption.
• We worked hard to optimize Hubstaff to use minimal battery power.
• Your company's data is synced to our servers in the cloud, no backing up necessary.
• Access it from anywhere via the website, where, and when you want.
• Get a real-time, bird's eye view of your workforce.
• The latest security measures are being used to protect your data.
• A Hubstaff account is required before logging into the app.
• Hubstaff is a subscription-based service. After the 14 day trial you choose either a free or paid plan.
This application tracks your location in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.