by: IFTTT • 127.2K
IFTTT is a service that allows users to connect different apps together through simple conditional statements known as recipes. It’s exactly like using programming logic to automate simple daily tasks.
Don’t run away yet – there’s no need to have previous coding skills. It’s all made in a user-friendly interface in two simple steps. 1) Set the condition, and then 2) the output to perform if it’s met. Voilà, your recipe’s cooked.
No question about it, task automation makes us much more efficient at getting things done without sweating blood. And the official IFTTT app offers a wide range of choices: dozens of apps have been integrated and connected to each other and to built-in Android features and sensors.
For example, set a recipe to upload a photo to Instagram automatically after taking it. Have Foursquare auto-check-in when you get to the office. You name it. Your mobile device performs it.
In addition, IFTTT is backed by an active community that shares new recipes and tricks everyday. You can contribute to make it grow bigger.
Well-designed, groundbreaking and useful. Come on, go give it a try.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
May 06, 2014
Applets bring your favorite services together to create new experiences.
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your Android.
Turn on Applets and:
• Control everything around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what’s happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you’re near the local grocery
• Get an alert as soon as there’s a new Craigslist listing that matches you search
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home security alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your Android photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Twitch, Telegram, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, LIFX, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, Skype, Slack, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Browse our curated collections to find Applets for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your Android devices
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Do more with the services you love. Discover the power of Applets at ifttt.com/discover