by: Omvir Singh • 1
Indian Messenger app is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. Indian Messenger app uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to Indian Messenger app to send and receive Apps, messages, calls, photos, videos, Music, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE Indian Messenger app:
• NO FEES: Indian Messenger app uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with Indian Messenger app Calling, even if they're in another country.* Indian Messenger app calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through Indian Messenger app).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• INDIAN MESSENGER APP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send Indian Messenger app messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? Indian Messenger app works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
by Ramnivas Solankey
Sep 18, 2017 | "Awesome"