by: INES SA • 33
INES.Mobile is an application that allows you to access and work with your INES CRM data from your phone or tablet Android. You can manage your contacts (clients, prospects, providers), tasks, appointments and calls in your INES CRM account from your device.
With INES.Mobile you are able to:
· Access information in your CRM: access information in your INES CRM account from your phone or tablet Android.
· Synchronise changes you make: you can add, modify or delete data from your Android device. Changes are automatically synchronised in your account and are available to all your database users.
· Work in the off-line mode: you can continue working with INES.Mobile even if your device does not count on an Internet connection. You can access data kept in your device using bookmarked companies and contacts.
· Making calls right from the application: you can call your contacts right from the INES.Mobile application. It lets you select between a standard or Skype type of call.
· Find clients or contacts: INES.Mobile shows the location of your clients, prospects or any other contact in your INES CRM account.
· View the record of all company registers stored in your database: you can find any company in your INES CRM account and check exchanges you had with them: appointments, emails, tasks, notes.
· Sort information from pre-defined listings: for example, you can view companies based on pre-defined listings: bookmarks, my clients, my companies, companies created lately, my prospects.
· Update client and contact information: you can modify all fields of companies added in INES CRM and your contacts´.
· Update activities´ information: you can change your appointment status, or modify content in a note or reschedule a task.
· Create new activities and associate them to company registers: you can create appointments, tasks, calls or notes and associate them to your companies and contacts.
STILL DON´T HAVE AN ACCOUNT? SIGN UP FOR A FREE ACCOUNT
by Edward KELLY
Apr 10, 2016 | "Great"
Cant change the 10 km default value on my samaung?
by Ing. Gonzalo Garat
Jun 06, 2015 | "Awesome"
It took a little while to get used to the CRM concept but beyond that I strongly recommend it for keeping a fluid and organized company.