Custom Weather Alerts
by: Vázquez Software • 959
Set the weather alerts that matter to you just when you want:
• Wind alert.
• Rain alert.
• Storm alert.
• Cloudiness, fog and temperature alert.
• Very accurate.
• Weather forecast is served by www.OpenWeatherMap.com, that uses data from NOAA model.
• World weather.
• Europe weather.
• Local weather.
• Custom Weather Alerts is also a beautiful and handy weather app, with customizable icons and backgrounds.
• Widget with the current weather from your current location.
• The most accurate current and future weather reports.
• Notifications with two sounds: loop alarm sound or simple notification sound.
• Pick up your location manually or let the GPS find your location.
• Lightweight app.
• Gets the name of the weather station.
• Current weather data for more than 200,000 cities.
• Current weather meteorology for any location (lat/lon).
• Humidity, pressure, sunset and sunrise.
Type of alarms or warnings:
• Rain. (More than a desired quantity in mm)
• Temperature. (More than or less than certain degrees)
• Wind. (More than a desired speed)
• Fog / Mist / Haze
• Clouds / Cloudiness. (More than or less than a certain percentage)
Follow these steps to get started
• Pick up a location or let the GPS do it for you.
• Specify the weather conditions that matter to you.
• Set the days and hours for the weather conditions you want to keep track of.
• Set the hour when the forecast is going to be checked everyday.
• Select the type of sound: loop alarm mode or simple notification sound.
Define the weather conditions that matter to you and be always prepared. Weather plays a large part in our lives:
• Windsurf or surf. Will it be windy enough?
• A day at the beach. Will it be hot and sunny?
• Will it rain? Should I hang the clothes out to dry?
• If it rains or snows, I'll wake up sooner to go to work.
• Soaring in aircraft.