by: IPETRONIK GmbH & Co. KG • 16
IPEmotion App – Display System
The IPEmotion App is an Android based measurement data display for smartphones and tablets. The app is designed to show live data measurements from IPEhub2 and data loggers. The app display instruments (GUI) are configured with the data acquisition software IPEmotion and automatically transferred to the tablet over WiFi network.
The app requires IPEhub2 as access point system and as data source either for CAN bus measurements with IPEhub2 or in the context of a display system for data loggers called IPEconnect.
Summary of technical features of the App:
- Android based App for operating system 4.0 or higher.
- Default display configuration created with IPEmotion.
- Local display and instrument configuration on tablet is supported too.
- Display of up to 250 measurement channels.
- Display system for IPEhub2 Can measurements and for data loggers.
- 4 display instruments (yt-charts, bar graphs, alphanumerical instrument, LED).
- 20 display pages with customizable page layouts.
- WPS button to establish WiFi connection to tablet / smartphone.
- Encrypted file and data transfer between IPEhub2 and app.
- Trigger function to active data storage on IPEhub2.
- Add marker comments to IPEhub2 data files.
If you have any questions concerning the IPEmotion App or IPETRONIK systems please contact our support team.
Phone: +49 7221 99 22 333