IriTracker Pro - Time Tracker
by: IriTech, Inc. • 0
Notes: IriTracker only works with IriTech's IriShield camera.
+ Client mode: Tablet and Phone
+ Stand-alone mode: Tablet
What is IriTracker?
An advanced iris biometric application integrated into a user-friendly time and attendance system that will enhance workforce management and jointly support access control platform.
IriTracker is ideally intended for small and medium enterprises who would want to install a contactless biometric for time and attendance system in order to create a more convenient way to monitor employee’s working effectiveness and control budget deficit.
IriTracker support 2 operation modes:
+ Stand-alone mode: running with local database with full supported functions like Employee Management, Department Mamagement...
+ Client mode: running with an IriTracker server in LAN for check-in/check-out and viewing bulletins
Five main functions featuring IriTracker's dominating advantages
1. Employee management: An administrator can enroll employees' irises, add, edit or delete employees' personal information.
2. Employee attendance control: Employees use their enrolled irises to check in and check out (or using passwords in cases employees have difficulty in providing their irises) and attendance event is created. The administrator can also manually create or modify attendance events of each employee in cases of sickness, holidays or unexpected situations.
3. Bulletin Board Management and Email Notifications: The administrator will be able to create bulletins and assign the recipients to a department, all employees, or individual(s). These notifications will be displayed when employees check in successfully and directly sent to these employees' registered emails.
4. Report Generation and Export: IriTracker generates different reports on employee current status, employee attendance, and employee working hours and export in different file formats (*csv, *xls). Detailed reports can be sent only to specific recipients. Administrator can set schedule to send reports automatically.
5. Application settings: Provides easy and flexible setting options to adapt various purposes of the company.
Number of employees
The maximum number of iris-punching users (employees) is 500 (the capacity of IriShield memory). Among those, the number of password-punching employees is limited to 10 people or 20% of the total enrollment database (whichever is higher).
- Android OS 3.1 or higher
- FULL USB HOST supported
- Allowing current output from the USB port of at least 250 mA (for IriShield MK/MO 2120) or 430 mA (for IriShield BK/BO 2121).
- 500MHz Processor or higher
- 50MB available storage
- 1 USB 2.0 port
IriTracker application uses the following permissions;
- BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN: To allow only Administrator to uninstall the application
- INTERNET: To access IriTracker server (on a Windows PC) via Internet
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To save attendance records of IriTracker into device’s external storage
- CAMERA: To capture employee’s photos for a profile’s avatar
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To check status of network connection before sending out the report
- CHECK_LICENSE: To check license with Google Play
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To start IriTracker’s report service when booting completed
- GET_TASKS: To check whether IriTracker’s report service is running
- WRITE_SETTINGS: To change Settings.System.ACCELEROMETER_ROTATION when changing language in IriTracker’s settings
Please contact our developers for any feedback or problem at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website for any further information http://www.iritech.com
Thank you for supporting this project
IriTech, Inc. Team