by: Quang Nguyen Xuan • 7
Make your Android Phone/Tablet more useful
Use your Android Phone/Tablet like the Trackpad for your Mac via connect to the same local Wifi connection.
If you are boring to use the traditional mouse. Or you got problems with your mouse. Then you can use the iTouchPad app on your Android Phone/Tablet.
• Easy to set up.
• Supported local wifi network connection,
• Unsupported for Cellular Network Connection,
• Unsupported for Bluetooth Connection,
• Do click by tap 1 figure,
• Do right click by tap 2 figures,
• Do double click by tap two times with one figure,
• Do drag by hold down 3 figures and move,
• Do swipe up/down by move 2 figures up/down,
• Do swipe left/right by move 2 figures left/right,
THERE ARE REQUIRED STEPS NEED TO SET UP BEFORE YOU CAN RUN THE ITOUCHPAD APP:
1. Set up the server software on the Mac machine:
• Please download the server software package from this link: http://tinyurl.com/itouchpadserver12
• Then run the iTouchpad Server.pkg to install the iTouchpad Server.app into your Mac machine.
• Then goto the Applications folder and run the iTouchpad Server.app on the Mac machine
• Supported OS X 10.6 or later
2. Set up the iTouchpad app on the Android Phone/Tablet devices:
• Download and install iTouchPad app into Your Android Phone/Tablet.
• Your Android Phone/Tablet have to connect to the same local wifi network with your Mac machine which are running the iTouchpad Server.app.
• Run the iTouchpad app. Done!
Hope you enjoy!!!
by Robbie Robinson
Jul 30, 2014 | "Awesome"
Spent about an hour digging for a Mac OSX Compatible app that does this. Most of them are only PC compatible, and they didn't provide the enhanced functionality that native Mac/Macbooks and iPad's provide. I would LOVE to see bluetooth capability integrated soon! Also, I believe the WiFi connection between the devices can be faster and smoother. I use Gmote for my PC, and it's really fluid w
by Peter Nguyen
Jun 02, 2014 | "Awesome"