Gym Workouts Planner (Exercises & workout plans)
by: JoZe • 77
Create, plan & track your gym workouts!
Create your own workout schedule or choose from the many predefined workouts. Set workout reminders so that you never miss a workout. Tracking and planning your gym workouts has never been easier with the workout planner & tracker features.
View which muscles are used in each workout, analyse workout graphs, export your workouts data and get helpful exercise instructions. Minimise the app and the interactive workout progress will remember your current state so you can navigate back into the app at any time during your workout to keep tracking your weight lifting progress.
No account or login needed.
- Choose from predefined workouts or create and manage your own.
- Plan your workouts.
- View your workout summary.
- View muscle groups worked.
- Track your workouts.
- View workout graphs.
- View workout statistics (Duration, Weight Lifted, etc..)
- View and export workout logs/history to a txt file
- Set a workout reminder and get a notification on your phone!
- Search for exercises (Detailed instructions and visuals demonstrations)
- Primary and secondary muscles targeted - view similar exercises.
- Share your workout summary.
- Great for weight training, weight lifting & bodybuilding!
- Workout timers included!
- No Internet required.
- No Account Needed.
- Plan your workouts today!
- The workout app is a great fitness trainer (Perfect for weight lifting and bodybuilding)
- Workout routines also includes at home workouts (Others include: chest workout, glutes workout, bigger biceps, muscle building, full body workouts and much more)
Exercise database that has over 150 gym and weightlifting exercises which are simply presented in this one little app. Visual demonstrations on how to do the exercise as well as simple text based instructions to help ensure you are well aware of the mechanics of each workout - This way you can perform every exercise in the correct form!
Perform your weightlifting at the gym or home - get fit now.
Consult a healthcare professional before starting any weight lifting workout/exercise program.