by: Khan Academy • 65.6K
The official mobile app of Khan Academy is the best way to have on-the-go access to the hundreds of videos, articles and courses available in the web of the well-known non-profit MOOC. A perfect solution for downtime learning: launch the app, browse through categories or search a specific topic (Math, Science, Economics and Finance, Computing...) and pick the article, video or learning resource that match your interest.
You might find interesting related content in the app such as test prep for GMAT, SAT and other tests, opinion and scientific articles, how-tos and guides, TED Talks and interviews and other coaching resources.
Of course, you can sign in with your Khan Academy account to keep track of your learning progress (badges and energy points) and create your own playlists of queued videos.
Khan Academy's concept is powerful, and accessing it from a mobile device makes it even bigger. The design of the app is minimalist: neat and clean interface to guarantee you don't get lost. Your progress, badges and queued list are always synced with the cloud. The built-in video players works like a charm.
Needs more search filters and a better "course" discovery tool.
by Manu , Appszoom
Sep 25, 2015
Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
- You can learn anything – for free: Over 10,000 videos and explanations at your fingertips in math, science, economics, history, and much, much more
- Sharpen your skills: over 40,000 interactive Common Core aligned practice questions are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school or practice at your own pace
- Quickly find what you need: Redesigned navigation and search make it faster to find what you want
- Keep learning even when you’re offline: Bookmark your favorite content to “Your List” for easy access, and download it to keep learning even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Pick up where you left off: Your learning syncs between your Android and khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date
Learn using videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and even the humanities with playlists on art history, civics, finance, and more.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of music notation. Prepare for the upcoming SAT, GMAT, or MCAT. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire stick farming changed the landscape of Australia.
It doesn't matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology—Khan Academy's materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more.