by: Castle Global • 483.9K
Kiwi is a new social concept that allows you to build a profile and ask other people questions. You can also go out and find questions to answer yourself. As you interact and increase your reach, more questions will become available.
This is a very unique concept. The user interface has a clean design and the menus are easily navigable. The postable videos and random questions increase user engagement. As you share out your profile, your network increases.
The blocking function didn't seem to work. The recent category sometimes fails to show updated content. Refreshing did not provide notifications for questions that had answers. Initial load up time seemed to be pretty long for an app of this size.
Tags: chatous kiwi
Jul 24, 2015
Kiwi is an outlet for curiosity. It's a social Q&A app that makes it fun and easy to ask and answer questions with your friends, community, and the world at large. Go ahead – ask anyone anything!
• Ask any question to a friend, your followers, or the Kiwi community
• Answer questions about yourself and share your thoughts with the world
• Follow people you care about to create a personalized feed
• Go beyond your friends and family and connect with a global community of curious people
• Get to know your city by asking questions to people nearby
• Tell a unique and authentic story through your questions and answers
• Never get bored – you never know what someone will ask you!