Layout from Instagram: Collage
by: Instagram • 702.5K
Layout from Instagram is the latest app from the popular photography platform. This app allows you to create and share collages with friends and family, without having to turn to other 3rd party apps.
Just as we had hoped, Layout from Instagram is really easy to use. You just have to select up to 9 photos from the gallery (or even take them right away) to get started on your collage.
What can it do? Well, this new app lets you change the position and size of your photos, or even flip them over, so that you get the perfect result you want.
Its ease of use is, without doubt, the best thing about it. The app is really intuitive, and soon enough, you'll pick up how it all works, without the need for tutorials or explanations.
That being said, its simplicity will also mean its less attractive to some, as there are already a variety of apps out there that have more features. Layout by Instagram doesn't seem to offer anything new to the photo app market this time.
by Ana , Appszoom
Mar 24, 2015
Instagram's newest app is a better way to make collages. Layout lets you create one-of-a-kind layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends.
Choose photos from your gallery—or use the built-in Photo Booth to snap spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in a cool collage. Pick the layout you like best, then edit it to make it your own.
Layout's smooth, intuitive process gives you complete creative control. Tap to mirror, flip or replace images, hold and drag to swap them, pinch to zoom in or out, or pull the handles to resize. You're the editor, so get creative with the way you stitch things together—you can tell a story, show off an outfit or just splice, dice and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme.
* Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts and collages.
* Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them.
* Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.
* Save your layouts to your gallery and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.
* Easily see the last 30 photos you've selected in the Recents tab.
* Pair your layouts and collages with Instagram's filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
* Download and start creating a layout or collage immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.