The bass guitar is a stringed instrument played primarily with the fingers or thumb, by plucking, slapping, popping, tapping, thumping, or picking with a plectrum, often known as a pick.
The bass guitar is similar in appearance and construction to an electric guitar, but with a longer neck and scale length, and four to six strings or courses. The four-string bass—by far the most common—is usually tuned the same as the double bass,which corresponds to pitches one octave lower than the four lowest pitched strings of a guitar (E, A, D, and G). The bass guitar is a transposing instrument, as it is notated in bass clef an octave higher than it sounds (as is the double bass) to avoid excessive ledger lines. Like the electric guitar, the bass guitar is plugged into an amplifier and speaker for live performances.
• Learn To Play Your Favorite Bass Lines on the Bass Guitar.
• Learn Scales and Jam to a Click. Save Riffs.
• Learn typical patterns (e.g. reggae, walking bass, hard rock).
• Highly configurable. Resizeable fretboard suitable for all devices and tablets. Choose between acoustic, fingered or slap bass.
• For beginners to top musicians, this app has both a high simulator quality and is quick and responsive.
Tags: learn bass guitar