by: Facebook • 110
Looking for a social networking app that feels more like Snapchat? Look no further than Facebook’s Lifechat. Available for your Android smartphone or Apple iPhone, once you’ve registered with your number, you’re able to post what’s going on with the people in your school. You’ll create a visual profile within your school network that all other Lifestage users will see, if it’s unlocked. You can also build a video profile for others to check out.
Lifestage features teen-friendly controls with several social features thrown in, making it perfect for social beast teens. It also tends to run smoothly, and is quite easy to use.
Lifestage will only work with a U.S. based numbers and in the States, leaving travelers with different SIM cards out of options. As the developer notes, don’t expect any privacy options here, as everything’s public. It’s only for teens, and its features are really creepy. Snapchat clone, anyone?
Nov 10, 2016
* It's not just about the happy moments - build a video profile of the things you like, but also things you don’t like.
* Post what you are into right now – and replace the video in that field whenever you want
* Share to dozens of fields in sections of your profile.
* Change out and replace your videos in fields at any moment, as often as you like.
Once your school is unlocked you can:
* Discover video profiles created by others in your school to learn more about them.
* Find contacts for all your favorite people and let others know how to get in touch with you.
Please note: Everything you post in Lifestage is always public and viewable by everyone, inside and outside your school. There is no way to limit the audience of your videos. We can't confirm that people who claim to go to a certain school actually go to that school. All videos you upload to your profile are fully public content.