ListaPost - Save Posts to List
by: WannaGo, LLC • 22
Say goodbye to screenshots of Instagram and cluttering your iPhone photo library.
ListaPost is a powerful way to search, save and share your favorite posts on Instagram in an organized fashion.
Search any public user or private user you follow to save their posts into customized lists, e.g. fashion, travel, memes, food, etc.
Now you can organize your favorite posts from people you follow, from a search (user and hashtag) as well as from your own posts and all the ones you have ever liked on Instagram - how cool is that?!
Share your favorite posts individually or as themed lists back onto Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, via an HTML email, web page and/or text message.
Mashable’s App of the Day on SNAPCHAT - September 18th, 2015
“Sign in with your Instagram account and the app allows you to save posts in Pinterest-like lists within the app.” - Mashable
ListaPost is a great app for social media professionals at agencies, brands and media publishers to easily manage their communication on Instagram for various campaigns, stories, projects, events and more. ListaPost also creates unique content which can be shared back onto social media sites by combining Instagram posts into a slideshow to tell a bigger story while producing a viral amplification play unlike any other in market.
There are three main functions to ListaPost…
- Via Your Instagram Feed
* Everyone You Follow
- Via Your Instagram Profile
* Posts & Likes
- Via Instagram User Search
* Public or Who You Follow
- Via Instagram Hashtag Search
* Trending or Unique Tags
- You Can Save Posts From…
* Your Instagram Feed
* Your Instagram Profile (posts & likes)
* Instagram User Search
* Instagram Tag Search
- Social Media: Share an individual post or an entire list as a video slideshow (aka a ListaGram post) directly to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Email: Share a post or list via an HTML email.
- URL Link: Share a list via an HTML web page or embed the code into your site.
- Text: Share a short message with a link to the web page.
NOTE: This app requires an Instagram account to use.