Lloyds Bank Business
by: Lloyds Banking Group PLC • 5.1K
This app makes business banking with us fast, convenient and more secure than ever. It’s designed to enable a host of core banking activities on the move, with built-in security technology to keep your business finances safe and private.
- Log on with a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- Check your balances, transactions and pending payments
- View pending transactions and paid-in cheques
- Make transfers between your business accounts
- Make payments to existing recipients
- View/cancel Direct Debits and standing orders
- Reset your Internet Banking password
- Find a Lloyds Bank branch, Cashpoint or LINK ATM.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET STARTED
- A Lloyds Bank business account and an Internet Banking User ID, password and memorable information
- A debit/authentication card and card reader to complete the registration
- A device that isn’t rooted.
If you are not yet registered for Internet Banking, please visit our website.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We protect you with safeguards that meet industry standards. We also have an online banking guarantee: http://mobile.lloydsbankbusiness.com/onthemove/security.html
Please don’t share your logon details with anyone. All users of Online for Business must have their own logon details, including Memorable Information. If someone else in the business needs to access the business account online, but isn’t already registered, they’ll need to visit www.lloydsbankbusiness.com/internetbanking/index.asp and follow the ‘How do I start’ section to register.
We don’t charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services such as downloading or using the app, so please check with them. Internet Banking registration required. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Use of Mobile Banking is subject to our Business Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
The UK Branch / ATM finder uses location-based services. We, LINK Scheme, and Google may use GPS signals and other data from your device (such as your mobile ID) to get your location.
This app is designed for use on mobile phones and may not be compatible with other devices, such as tablets.
Lloyds Bank plc Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales no. 2065. Telephone 0207 626 1500. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.