by: chi Yeung • 0
For individuals whom work with high speed imaging and/or fluid dynamics, this is a simple photo camera application with angle measurement and mach number calculation capabilities.
1) Take a photo with native camera feature(s).
- image is automatically saved at /storage/emulated/0/Pictures/d MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss.png
2) Touch-drag to draw lines over shockwaves.
- Angle is calculated between the two lines.
- Mach number is calculated base on the following relationship.
sin (mach-angle) = 1 / mach-number
Compressible-Fluid Dynamics by Philip A. Thompson, 1988, page 243 (eq. 5.2).