by: Unmesh • 19
MANASI stands for "Messages And Notifications Are Send Instantly". It's a extension of "Telegram" for FREE messaging app available for Android smartphones. Manasi uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and family. Switch from SMS to Manasi to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE Manasi:
• NO FEES: Manasi uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use Manasi.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send Manasi messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With Manasi, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have Manasi so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, Manasi will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
*This app Create Based on “telegram” server.