Messenger Kids – Safer Messaging and Video Chat
by: Facebook • 3.7K
With Messenger Kids...
Parents Have More Control
• Parents approve every contact, so kids can chat in a safer, more controlled environment.
• Parents can remove any contact at any time
• Parents can use sleep mode to set times when their child cannot use the app.
• Messages don't disappear and can't be hidden in case parents would like to check in.
• There are no ads or in-app purchases, and the app is free to download.
Kids Have More Fun
• Kid-appropriate stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis help kids creatively express themselves.
• One-on-one or group video calls come to life with fun, interactive masks.
• The feature-filled camera lets kids create videos and decorate photos to share with loved ones.
Works with Messenger
• Parents and parent-approved adults chat with kids through Messenger.
• Works on all tablets and smartphones.
• No phone number is needed - you only need Wi-Fi.
Made Safer for Kids
• Creating a Messenger Kids account for a child does not create a Facebook account for them.
• Parents and guardians use their own Facebook accounts to create a Messenger Kids account for their child.
• Kids have the option to report or block contacts and report inappropriate content. If a child submits a report, their parent or guardian will be notified.
We're always working to improve Messenger Kids. If you'd like to share any feedback with us or for more information, visit messengerkids.com.