Metal Detector (EMF reader)
by: AppsTray • 1.7K
Just install this easy metal detector application and start searching metals reading around you. Process of metal detecting will be start and your device beep loudly as you move your device near the metal.
Do you know your mobile phone has a built in magnetic sensor to measure the magnetic field values. Use your mobile phone for finding metals like steel, iron and aluminum etc. Almost every metol detector app uses your devices magnetic sensor to measure magnetic field values and turns any Android into a real metal finder to find metal around you.
Data is displayed in µT (micro Tesla). 1µT = 10mG (Mill gauss). The magnetic field in nature ranges from 25 to 65 µT (0.25 to 0.65 G). Any higher measurement is an indication of metal rocks in the area. When there is metal in the area, magnetic field increases. App works best detecting ferromagnetic and non ferromagnetic materials. App works best detecting metals up to 15cm away.
City police can also use this Metal Detector for detecting iron based equipment. The amount of iron used in any material can also be detect with this easy police metal detector app. it is simple to use,
Just open it and move it around. If the magnetic field values rise there is metal in the area. Accuracy of the app is entirely dependent on the magnetic sensor in your device and is affected by electrical equipment such as TVs, PCs… due to electromagnetic waves.
If the app does not work as it should then the problem is in your magnetic sensor. Maybe your device does not have built in one. Check online if your mobile phone support measuring magnetic field values using magnetic sensor. Or try to initialize the sensors by pointing your phone up and rotate it in a figure 8 pattern. Remove magnetic covers from your device for accurate readings.
1. Detects how much value of metal (iron, Copper, Zink) a person has. Just For Entertainment.
2. just like an original metal sniffer to detect and sense the metals around you.
3. Metal detector measurement are displayed in digital format
4. Move your mobile around the Metal products to find amount in it.
5. Value below or equal 0 means metal does not exist
6. A Best Metal Detector indicator app that gives output in both analog and digital form.
7. Works also through walls! Detect hidden electrical wires and metals.
8. Make cool graphical charts of magnetic field intensity.
9. Compass-like arrow to point out the direction of the source of the magnetic field
10. Vibration alarm for indication of metals
11. Some people use it as ghost catcher hunting tool. Ghosts subsist in the form of electromagnetic energy signals sometimes.
12. it can also be used as body scanner metal detector as it can detect signals of keys and iron products under dress and pockets.
This app cannot be as gold detector because it only works ferromagnetic metals.