by: Microsoft Corporation • 429K
As Microsoft realizes that it must adjust to an Android and Apple-dominated world, it is producing app for said devices. Arrow is one such app. It arranges your apps in such a way that only the apps you use the most are at the front of the pack. It does the same for your contacts and more. With Arrow, Android customization is taken to the next level.
This is a really useful app. The load up times were quick and the user interface is simple and easy to use. Arrow also supports multiple languages, so you can use it no matter what language you speak.
There appears to be a problem with the brightness setting after you swipe up from the hot seat. The apps page had weird scaling, so it hid half of the apps at the bottom of the screen.
Tags: microsoft launcher , téléchargement thème pour microsoft , microsoft launcher für , microsoft launcher apk 解除方法 , microsoft launcher avis , microsoft launcher preview , microsoft launcher to do aufgaben , microsoft launcher 予定表 , office launcher für
Nov 06, 2015
With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs and webpages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
· People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher's universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator's Update