by: Microsoft Corporation • 643.2K
As Microsoft realizes that it must adjust to an Android and Apple-dominated world, it is producing app for said devices. Arrow is one such app. It arranges your apps in such a way that only the apps you use the most are at the front of the pack. It does the same for your contacts and more. With Arrow, Android customization is taken to the next level.
This is a really useful app. The load up times were quick and the user interface is simple and easy to use. Arrow also supports multiple languages, so you can use it no matter what language you speak.
There appears to be a problem with the brightness setting after you swipe up from the hot seat. The apps page had weird scaling, so it hid half of the apps at the bottom of the screen.
Tags: microsoft launcher , 微软桌面 apk , téléchargement thème pour microsoft , apk pour microsoft , temas para microsoft launcher , microsoft launcher für , calendrier exchange microsoft launcher , configuración de microsoft launcher , sie können auch direkt herunterladen, indem sie vavoo apk 1.35
Nov 06, 2015
With Microsoft Launcher*** (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs and webpages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
· People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher's universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator's Update
**Requires a Microsoft family account and Android devices signed in with the same Microsoft Family account. Microsoft Launcher must be installed on both a parent’s device and a child’s device to ensure access to a child’s locations and app activities through Microsoft Launcher. Location setting, app usage setting on the child’s device, and Microsoft Family group setting must be enabled. Activity reporting features require Android 5.0+ on the child device.
*** Downloading Microsoft Launcher gives the option to replace the default launcher or to toggle between device launchers. Microsoft Launcher does not replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play. Requires Android 4.0.3+.