Natural Remedies for Migraine
by: Lola Saez • 0
Do you know about migraine? Are you tired of those strong headaches?
We have created an application to help you alleviate your migraine headaches! These are very effective natural remedies that you can prepare at home in the simplest way.
What is migraine?
Migraine is a very strong headache. Pain can occur on one side, or on the other side of the head. If you have a very bad headache and you feel nausea or vomiting, you may be suffering from migraine.
There are some remedies that can relieve this pain. It is very important to use them when they begin to have the first symptoms. Migraine, generally, has successive symptoms that those who are accustomed to suffer from it know very well. Among these remedies we will highlight some of them:
- Ginger: For its anti-inflammatory properties
- Lavender oil: a damp towel with several drops of this oil will be placed on the forehead.
- Ice: You can place a bag with ice on your forehead. You can also put on your feet for half an hour to bring blood flow from head to toe.
- Chamomile: take it in infusion two or three times a day while the pain remains.
- Mint: take it in infusion. It is anti-inflammatory.
- Cayenne pepper: It is a natural analgesic. It is recommended to take it diluted in water and mixed with a little honey.
- Paint scribbles: Relieves tension.
- Water: Staying hydrated is very important.
- Cinnamon: Relieves pain.
- Apple: It has sedative effects due to its richness in phosphorus.
If you want to discover more tricks to combat migraine download our app and you can have explanatory videos about very effective natural remedies.
And if you like us, your opinion helps us improve! Thank you .