MileIQ - Business Mileage Tracker
by: Mobile Data Labs, Inc. • 41.3K
The MileIQ app is more than fun. It saves you time and headaches. Perfect for business owners or anyone who gets reimbursed for mileage, this app uses drive detection technology and automatically knows when your driving. It records and stores your mileage so that when tax season comes around, viola! You already have the numbers at hand. What makes this app extra special, is you can even set timers so it knows your work hours and knows when to track and when not to track.
Let this app do the work for you. MileIQ not only tracks and stores your mileage, it does it automatically. And with bonus features like timers, categories, and notes for tolls, parking, etc, it's all you need, all in one spot.
The biggest downfall of this app is that it is only good for one vehicle. And you only get 40 drives a month free. Otherwise, it's $5.99 a month.
Apr 29, 2015
Track miles easily with MileIQ, a free automatic mileage tracker that helps you keep track of your miles for taxes or business expenses. Maximize your tax deductions and reimbursements with MileIQ! Track your mileage and record all distances down to a fraction of a mile.
Self-Employed? MileIQ is perfect for you. Organize your drives by keeping business miles separate from your personal miles automatically. MileIQ sorts your drives and eliminates manual logging errors, which can result in rejected mileage deduction claims, IRS penalties or audits. Accurately track mileage, organize and report what you need to maximize your deductions and reimbursements.
MileIQ automatically tracks every mile you drive for business. With MileIQ, you don’t need to remember to fill in starts and stops in your mileage log. Say goodbye to messy manual logging paperwork.
MileIQ uses smart drive-detection technology, with built-in GPS, to track miles and calculate their value for your business and personal drives.
Log miles from every drive easily and accurately with MileIQ!
Mileage Log - Track Miles & Automatically Create Mile Logs
- Mileage log records all trips accurately, down to fractions of a mile
- Organize drives and categorize drives with a swipe, right swipe for business drives and left for personal drives
- GPS-powered drive detection technology captures every mile driven and logs them automatically
- Mileage reports have what the IRS want and are full of details you need for your business expense reports
Business Expenses & Claims for Personal, Business, or Charity
- Track miles from all your business trips and sales calls for reimbursements
- Expense report? Export our mileage tracking spreadsheet quickly and easily
- Self-employed or get a 1099? Write off your miles driven on your Schedule C
- Write off your charity work miles accurately
- Mileage app provides the 2018 standard IRS mileage rate, which is 54.5 cents per mile driven for business, 14 cents for charity and 18 cents for medical mileage
Save Money - Tax Deduction & Budget Help
- Tax deductions – Calculate your largest mileage tax deduction yet
- Track miles accurately and automatically to maximize the money you get back.
- Let’s say you drive 1,000 or 10,000 miles for business using the standard mileage rate of 54.5 cents you’d be entitled to a mileage deduction of $545 or $5,450
This mile tracker has helped log over 30 billion miles, saving over 60 million hours from manual logging. $2.5 billion in mileage deductions and reimbursements.
Track your miles and join millions of drivers who’ve saved with MileIQ today!
For a complete record of all your drives upgrade to MileIQ Unlimited for only $5.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring.
Mileage Logging that Works
Easy – Simple to install and use
Automatic – No stopping and starting the app
Organized – Classify your drives with a swipe
Accurate – Mileage logs that meet IRS mileage deduction standards
Download MileIQ by Microsoft for free today!