Mississippi Economic Council
by: bfac.com Apps • 0
The Mississippi Economic Council has been the voice of Mississippi business since 1949. MEC deals with broad issues that relate to businesses through advocacy, research, resources and leadership. MEC has more than 8,000 members from 1,100 member firms throughout Mississippi.
The organization’s roots go back to December 1948, when more than 300 people gathered in the Heidelberg Hotel in Jackson for an organizational meeting of the Mississippi Economic Council.
Use our app to:
- See coming events
- Get important updates via push notification
- Connect with us through social media
- Learn about Blueprint Mississippi
- Submit photos and audio clips
- Sign up for our newsletter
- and much more!