My Money Converter
by: NextData Software LLC • 18
I was in Mexico trying to figure out what 318 Mexican Pesos meant in US Dollars, when I came out with the idea of writing this app. It's a simple app that does one thing, but does it well: it "converts" money.
After looking around in the store for an app, I couldn't find any that matched my requirements, so I wrote this one.
Here are all the features:
- Currency converter, from a source currency to a destination currency.
- A "Quick Reference Table", with pre-converted amounts for easy and fast reference.
- Dozens of currencies supported.
- Change the source currency or change the destination currency, thousands of combinations are supported.
- Swap the source and destination currencies with one tap.
- A disconnected cache: choose your source and destination currencies and the app works without a network connection. Your last used currency conversion rate is cached - super useful when you are at the Taco stand!
- Purchase the full version to remove all ads.
Quick Reference Table
xamDozens of Currencies supported
Support for 'Disconnected Mode', once a rate is cached no need for a network connection!
Change the Source and Destination Currencies - thousands of combinations supported
Browse Currencies by Entity Name (mostly Country Names) or Currency Alphabetical Codes
Swap the Source and Destination Currencies
Smart Caching of the viewed Currency Rates