NACHC CHI 2015
by: Netronix Corporation • 0
This is the official Android app for National Association of Community Health Centers' Community Health Institute & Expo of 2015.
Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO is the largest and most important annual gathering of 2000 Community Health Center managers, clinicians, employees, board members and leaders. At the CHI you can network, learn new skills, connect with new ideas and solutions and hear the latest information from thought leaders in our industry. CHI provides essential up-to-date information, cutting-edge onsite training sessions and technical assistance to help guide heath center professionals through the challenges of today’s new healthcare marketplace.
Health centers, PCAs and HCCNs will have the opportunity to hear about issues, such as:
• Federal funding opportunities
• Outreach and enrollment
• Patient navigators
• Negotiating contracts with managed care plans and vendors
• FQHC reimbursement/payment reform activities under Medicaid, Medicare and the Marketplace
• Workforce (veterans, succession planning)
• Clinical workforce recruitment and retention
• Clinical care team integration
• PCMH recognition and accreditation
• Tele-behavioral Health
• Quality, compliance and sustainability
NACHC is constantly updating the CHI list with education sessions and dynamic speakers who present a fresh focus on what is happening now in healthcare. Join the conversation by using #NACHCchi14 on Twitter and Facebook.