Barometer Reborn 2019
by: Tomas Hubalek • 7.1K
Simple barometer and atmospheric pressure tracker.
Monitoring of atmospheric pressure can improve your life
- people suffering of migraine or headache can monitor how barometric pressure impacts on their overall mood
- barometric pressure is important for fishermen - you can adjust your fishing technique according air pressure trend to get best results
- change of atmospheric pressure sometimes indicates weather change
- nice and modern material design
- shows current atmospheric pressure according info provided by your phone sensors
- supports multiple units: millibars, hectopascals, inches of mercury, torrs and millimeters of mercury (more units to follow)
- supports mean sea level air pressure (to be comparable with other barometric stations or weather forecast servers)
- tracks history up to one week
- simple widget for your home screen
Optional paid features:
- My Places functionality - barometric data can be separated into multiple charts according place where they were recorded. It prevents from showing data outliers if traveling.
- Fine grained configuration - you can fine tune look and feel of the app
- Weather changes alerts - you can be notified if important atmospheric pressure change occurs. You can be warned when storm or gale is coming. Or be warned that your migraine or other health problems may get worse.
Using this app is easier than using aneroid or mercury barometer as it tracks history and can be calibrated to mean sea level air (MSLP).
Please note that some phones don't have barometer sensor so they are not compatible with this app.