New Community Credit Union
by: New Community Credit Union • 3
Instant, easy and secure access to paying your bills and transferring money with NCCU’s Android App. View your account balances onscreen without even having to log in!
• Choose to display your balances using the QuickView feature without having to log in
• View your account activity and recent transactions
• Pay bills now or set up payments for the future
• Transfer money between your accounts or to other NCCU members
• Use INTERAC e-Transfer† to send money securely via email or text
• Scheduled payments: view and edit upcoming bills and transfers
• Keep track of foreign exchange rates
• Get mobile alerts for additional security. Alerts allow you to receive real time notifications when security events or specified triggers occur on your account
• Mobile SMS straight to your phone
• Deposit Anywhere – allows Cheque deposits by using the mobile device’s camera – COMING SOON
To take advantage of the full functionality of this app, you must be registered and have logged into Online Banking. You log into the mobile app with the same card number and personal access code details and once you log out or close the app, your secure session will end. If you are not signed up for Online Banking, call us at 306.653.1300.
There is NO FEE for the app but mobile data downloading and internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.
New Community Credit Union’s mobile banking app will require your permission to use the following on your Android phone:
• Take pictures and videos – used for the Deposit Anywhere mobile cheque deposit feature
• Approximate location and precise location – used for the find Branch ATM feature. This can be turned off after the app installation by turning off the phone’s GPS.
• Full network access – used to connect to the Internet in order for the app to function
• View network connection – allows the app to select the best connectivity to operate the app by viewing the types of Internet connectivity available to the Android phone when the mobile banking app is being used.
Your security is our priority, which is why our mobile banking app uses the same level of secure protection as our full Online Banking website.
Use of NCCU’s mobile app is subject to the terms and conditions listed in the Direct Service Agreement and can be found on our full website.