New In Chess
by: New In Chess • 151
It’s easier than ever to enjoy New In Chess, a must-read magazine for all chess aficionados. You can read the magazine, tap on the chess games and replay all the annotated games on your tablet!
The app is FREE. And you can get our complete issue 2013#8 for FREE as well. This issue reviews the World Championship Match. Find out why Anand lost and Carlsen won.
• 8 issues a year
• FREE issue 2013#8
• Chess gameviewer included!
• You can replay all annotated games of the magazine on the built-in board
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and playing through chessgames
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues using In App Purchase
• Subscribe at the website of New In Chess
• Want more New In Chess? Download back issues (more will be available soon)
• FOR TABLET ONLY. This app works best on tablets with at least a 7-inch screen.
• Subscribe yearly (8 issues) for $89,99 at the website of New In Chess. Outside of the US, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
ABOUT NEW IN CHESS MAGAZINE
New In Chess magazine is a premier international chess publication with eight issues a year, offering on-site tournament reports, game annotations by top grandmasters, interviews, in-depth reportage, exclusive columns by Anish Giri, Jan Timman and Nigel Short, historical features, iconic photography, book reviews and puzzles. Regular contributers are: Magnus Carlsen, Vishy Anand, Fabiano Caruana, Vladimir Kramnik, Levon Aronian, Sergey Karjakin, Hikaru Nakamura, Garry Kasparov, Veselin Topalov, Wesley So and Judith Polgar.