NewsPicks: News & Perspectives by Industry Experts
by: NewsPicks, Inc. • 2.7K
Join NewsPicks, the best place to find worldwide breaking news accompanied by insights from public figures, journalists, and industry experts.
Our community makes NewsPicks different than other news apps.
At NewsPicks, you can read and share meaningful, intelligent commentary about the news that matters the most to you from topics including politics, business, finance, science, technology and more — without the trolls.
1. Save time: Enjoy a news feed curated by the publications and trusted experts that matter to you. This means you will see the most relevant, trending and breaking news first, no filler. Less Scrolling, More Impact.
2. Live smarter: Experts share informed perspectives on the news, giving you the analysis you need fall in one place.
3. Get recognized: Add your voice to the conversation and build recognition through intelligent commentary.
4. Feel safe: Engage in healthy debate with a thoughtful and intelligent community. No trolls like you see on other social media apps!
- Stay informed with notifications on the latest breaking news stories and commentary from experts.
- Personalize your news feed by choosing specific keywords of your interest: conservative, liberal, entrepreneurship, IoT, drone, career, personal finance, fashion, Olympics and more
- Engage with a robust and informed community of experts, journalists,and professionals
-‘Pick’ the news stories you’re reading and share your comments with one-stop social-media sharing. No more copying and pasting to spread your voice across the other apps
- Follow your favorite industry experts and thought-leaders from politics, business, finance, science, technology and other areas
- Access news from major publishers including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Reuters, The Huffington Post, CNN, Bloomberg, Politico, Quartz, NPR, and many more
***Some of our Popular ProPickers***
Richard Branson (Founder, Virgin Group)
Maryam Banikarim (Global Chief Marketing Officer at Hyatt)
Ian Bremmer (President at Eurasia Group and GZERO Media)
and many more
“This is one of the first apps I use everyday because you can’t ignore the quality of comments and I like trying to be a little offbeat.” - Mark Douglas, CEO and founder of SteelHouse
“Great central source of relevant news and high level discussions. Newspicks is a more responsible and intelligent platform for media opinions and commentary. It’s now one of the first apps I open every day.” - Lan V
Have questions or feedback? Please send to email@example.com