Ohio News - Breaking News
by: Goose Apps Corp • 4
Ohio News App provides latest news, trending news, breaking news, daily news, headlines, articles, information’s, facts & updates on Ohio . We understood the universal desire, the eagerness to learn and share news, which made us to look for an opportunity to build a Ohio News app which should bring all the Ohio News available online together - within a frame.
And now, we are proud to say we have built our all new Ohio News App! It’s light, fast, and simple.
Our new Ohio News app gives you quick and easy access to all top treading Ohio news websites, trending newspapers and trending articles for Ohio audience. Read news in respective national/regional language.
In Ohio News App, users can read news from more than 10+ most consumed websites like;
WEWS-TV NewsChannel 5 ABC
WBNS 10 TV
WKYC Channel 3 News NBC
WCPO 9 ABC
Dayton Daily News
WLWT Channel 5
Local 12 WKRC CBS
Akron Beacon Journal
WKBN 27 FirstNews
21 NBC News
ESPN 1540 KNR2 - ESPN Cleveland
WDTN 2 NEWS
These top websites are extracted from multiple sources available over internet using top analytical tools and we believe these are comprehensive.
• Crafted with Android material design to work perfectly in all types of Android phones.
• Adjustable font size, zoom-in/zoom-out for accessibility.
• Works fast in all network 2G, 3G, LTE and WIFI.
• Shares the news with friends using inbuilt WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other share options.
• All your favourite websites in a separate tab for a quick check.
• Know the trending/breaking news in Top RSS news feeds tab.
• Users can add additional websites they like.
• Fix the Ohio News websites order by drag and drop.
This app is developed and maintained by Goose App Corp. Check our other app in our Play store. If you like our APP, please share it with your friends. Please do feedback, rate us in Play store.
** Disclaimer: Goose App Corp does not own any Websites/News/article listed in the app. It only aggregates the news from sources available over internet for easy user experience.
by Todd Heddleson
Oct 01, 2016 | "Poor"
by Gayle Jean Graham
Sep 08, 2016 | "Poor"
Can't seem to get the app to stay open!