Operations Research (OR)
by: Engineering Apps • 116
The app is a complete free handbook of Operations Research which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Mechanical engineering programs & Mathematics degree courses.
This useful App lists 80 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. OPERATION RESEARCH HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT
2. DECISION MAKING AND SOME ASPECTS OF DECISION MAKING
3. OBJECTIVE OF OPERATION RESEARCH
4. DEFINITION OF OPERATION RESEARCH
5. CHARACTERISTICS OF OPERATION RESEARCH
6. SCOPE OF OPERATION RESEARCH
7. PHASES IN SOLVING OPERATION RESEARCH PROBLEMS
8. MEANING AND NECESSITY OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
9. TYPES OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
10. ADVANTAGES OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
11. CHARACTERISTICS OF OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
12. OPERATION RESERCH MODELS PROBLEMS SOLVING METHODS
13. OPERATION RESEARCH MODELS
14. MAXIMIZATION CASE OF SIMPLEX METHOD
15. MINIMIZATION CASE OF SIMPLEX METHOD
16. ARTIFICIAL VARIABLE METHOD OR TWO PHASE METHOD
17. DEGENERACY IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
18. UNRESTRICTED VARIABLE PROBLEMS
19. DUAL SIMPLEX METHOD
20. TRANSPORTATION MODEL
21. MAXIMIZATION CASE OF TRANSPORTATION MODEL
22. DEGENERACY IN TRANSPORTATION MODEL
23. LEAST TIME MODEL OR SCHEDULE OF TRANSPORTATION MODEL
24. PURCHASE AND SELL PROBLEM IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
25. TRANSHIPMENT PROBLEM IN TRANSPORTATION MODEL
26. SCHEDULING PROBLEM IN ASSIGNMENTMODEL
27. SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS IN TRANSPORTATION MODEL
28. ASSIGNMENT MODEL IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
29. TRAVELLING AND SALESMAN PROBLEMS IN ASSIGNMENT MODEL
30. COMPARISION BETWEEN TRANSPORTATION AND LINEAR PROGRAMMING MODEL
31. GRAPHICAL METHODS OF UNBOUNDED SOLUTION IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING MODEL
32. DUALITY IN LINEAR PROGRAMMING
33. DUAL AND PRIMAL
34. SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS IN ASSIGNMENT MODEL
35. NON-LINEAR PROGRAMMING
36. SEQUENCING MODEL INTRODUCTION
37. ASSUMPTION IN SEQUENCING MODEL
38. SOLUTION FOR SEQUENCING PROBLEMS
39. TYPES OF SEQUENCING PROBLEMS
40. TRAVELLING AND SALESMAN PROBLEM IN SEQUENCING MODEL
41. REPLACEMENT MODEL
42. FAILURE MECHANISM IN REPLACEMENT MODEL
43. BATH TUB CURVE
44. COST ASSOCIATES MANTINENCE
45. TYPES OF REPLACEMENT PROBLEMS
46. REPLACEMENT OF ITEMS WHOSE EFFICIENCY REDUCES
47. REPALCEMENT OF ITEMS WHOSE MAINTINENCE COST INCREASE WITH TIME
48. COMPARING OF REPLACEMENT ALTERNATIVES
49. MORTALITY TABLES
50. GROUP REPLACEMENT OF ITEMS
51. STAFFING PROBLEM
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Operations Research is part of Computing and information technologies, Financial engineering, Manufacturing, service sciences, and SCM, Marketing, Policy modeling, Revenue management & engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.