Photo Collage Editor
by: Zentertain • 1M
There are lots of photo collage makers out there, and Zentertainment's version is a colorful, easy to navigate app with loads of editing features.
Getting started is easy- choose your grid style, then upload or take photos through the app. You can then totally customize you creation with over 120 different frames, stickers, backgrounds and text.
Saving options are simple and each time you create something new, you have the option of sharing via social media.
The UI is smooth and intuitive, and you can create really effective photo edits in a matter of minutes. Adverts are annoying- they pop up all over the place. But this is a small gripe. For a free editing tool, there really are lots of options and features to play with.
by Jayne , Appszoom
Nov 10, 2014
Photo Collage is packed with templates, stickers, grid and layout options, photo effects, and exciting photo editor tools to make photos extra special.
* Photo Collage Editor is a powerful frame photo editor for you to create amazing collages using your photos, fun stickers, backgrounds, text with layout and frames.
* Photo Collage Editor is the best collage maker & photo editor that helps you combine multiple photos with various frame layout and photo grids
* Photo Collage Editor packs a simple design with a powerful photo editor to give you everything you could, and Collage your photos to be amazing
* Photo Collage Editor is a better way to make collage. By following a few steps, you can use any layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends:
- Pick the layout you like best;
- Choose photos from your gallery;
- See them laid out in a cool collage;
- Edit it to make it your own!
* Our Facebook page:
* Our Instagram:
+ 120+ layouts of frames to choose from!
+ Easy to change border colors,BG and patterns!
+ Simple touch gestures to rotate, resize
+ Lots of backgrounds and stickers to choose from!
+ Easy to add TEXT or STICKERS!
+ A full-featured photo editor included!
+ Easy to use UI
+ Amazing photo fx filters
+ Share to social network
Note: the edited image is saved in "Album/PhotoCollage" or "File Manager/DCIM/PhotoCollage" or “Gallery/PhotoCollage"