Photo Resizer HD
by: mp4android • 2.1K
Sometimes, photo editors include so many features that users get lost to perform basic edits such as crop, resize and rotate. mp4android's Photo Resizer HD is for those who love simplicity and get things done seamlessly.
It includes four basic features: you can crop a photo from your gallery, resize it from a variety of preset formats (HD, SVGA, XGA...), flip it vertically or horizontally and rotate it. Just select the photo and tap any of those options from the dock.
From settings you can select the format of the output photos (same as input or PNG), select the JPEG quality and apply sharpening.
Obviously, some other basic edition tools are missing and the design of the app isn't amazing. However, it's really easy to use and works like a charm. If simplicity is what you are looking for, go give it a glance.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
May 22, 2014
Photo Resizer HD is simple and easy to use application for resizing single and multiple images.
With this app you can resize/shrink your photos before sending them by Email or uploading them to any social services.
- Batch resize multiple photos. (If you want to batch resize multiple images , you have to select them in the standalone gallery app and then share them to "Photo Resizer HD")
- Photo Editing Tools – Rotate, Crop, Horizontal and Vertical Flip.
- Sharpen photos after resize
- Configurable size and quality
- Keep EXIF tags
- Save reduced images to SD card
- Share photos to other apps.
1. How to batch resize multiple photos:
- open standalone gallery app or another image browser
- select images and share them to “Photo Resizer HD”
- set parameters and press “Shrink” button to resize your photos.