by: Dan Toma • 206
This is the paid version, ad free, of the Pocket RxTx application.
Please consider to install first the free version from Play Store and if you are satisfied with it to get the paid version.
You can keep both application installed in the same time. Same configuration files will be shared.
Some experimental features will be available first in the free version and if stable will be pushed in the paid version too.
There is a dedicated application forum here:
Online (multilanguage) user guide:
User guide in PDF format (Enlish only):
This is an Android application used to remotely control several HAM radio
- any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- bidirectional audio support in Direct CAT mode over Network
- user customizable radio feedback.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX