Poojan Aarti Sangraha
by: mindnotion • 47
Poojan is Aarti Sangraha of god and goddess. This application consist of 300 aarti in different languages like Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil & Telugu. It consist of Ashtakam, Naamaavali, Chalisa, Suktam and Mantra of various Hindu god and goddess. It also has Jain aarti in Hindi and Gujarati.
User can mark his/her favorite aarti by clicking on favorite button present on each individual aarti screen. This will help user to create shortcut of his/her favorite aarti that can be view on favorite aarti list screen under menu section.
1) More than 300 Aarti in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil & Telugu.
2) ॐ Chant (Audio).
3) ज्ञानेश्वरी (Dnyaneshwari ) E-book.
4) समर्थ रामदासांचा दासबोध (Dasbodh) E-book.
5) रामचरितमानस (Ramcharitmanas) E-book.
6) श्रीमद्भगवद् गीता (Shri Bhagwat Gita) E-book.
Note: Languages like Kannada, Tamil and Telugu will be seen only on those devices which gives font support for this languages.