Potonnier Economy DE-FR
by: Acolada • 0
The Potonnier: Dictionnaire de l´Economie, du Droit et du Commerce (German-French) has become a reference work since its first publication more than 40 years ago and is an essential tool for anyone who works with the French language.
The quintessential feature of this work is the provision of additional information material (e.g. references to related terms and codes of law, notes on legal comparisons, short explanations and definitions, synonyms, antonyms, collocations, examples of usage), which is particularly helpful to translators, who often do not have the time or opportunity to perform their own comprehensive research in the relevant specialist literature.
The dictionary contains approximately 190.000 entries.
About the UniLex-App for Android
- Clear and intuitive user interface
- Automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "anwalt" will also find "beauftragter Anwalt" and "Präsidentenamt n der Anwaltskammer".
- Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- Fast scrolling in an index list
- Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- Two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the tablet-app
- You can try out the software for a limited time without purchasing a serial number from Acolada. After this trial interval has expired, the software ceases to function. If you want go on using the software after that, you have to purchase a serial number from Acolada.
- Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.