Pranic Healer Music 7 Chakras
by: Rehegoo • 220
Welcome to Pranic Healer Music 7 Chakras, the app that will aid you during your chakra balancing meditation and your moments of deep relaxation and healing. Here you will find all that you need to clear your body and mind and to collect all your pranic energy, as master choa kok sui explains. Our songs are a collection of the best zen music that are extremely versatile, and can be used in many occasions; may it be for your inner balance, homeopathy treatments, or for a daily relaxation purpose. Use it to improve the quality of your life by healing your energy centers.
Start by selecting the song that you wish to play; they are 10 pranic healing songs in total, the first 3 are completely free, and were created to relax you in various situations. Open and clean your Solar Plexus (and other chakras) choosing one songs among the best collection for chakra meditation techniques:
1. Inhale (with tibetan bowls sounds to introduce you to meditation)
2. First Chakra – Muladhara (Root)
3. Second Chakra – Svadhisthana (Sacral Lower Abdominal Centre)
4. Third Chakra – Manipura (Navel Centre)
5. Fourth Chakra – Anahata (Heart)
6. Fifth Chakra – Vishuddha (Throat)
7. Sixth Chakra – Ajna/Angya (Eyebrow)
8. Seventh Chakra – Sahasrara (Crown)
9. Exhale – Bindu Chakra (Mantra Om Chant)
10. Final Relaxation (with relaxing piano music to complete your meditation session)
Relax even more by adding special soft zen sounds of nature to your music for meditation for clear chakra. You will have a selection of 5 natural sounds from which to create an original ambient. Two are free, while the remaining 2 are unlocked through in-app purchase.
Last but not least, you can unlock the timer feature in order to properly time what chakra to balance. Select how long each song will play, and hop into an amazing sensory experience!
We hope you can improve your moments of harmony and serenity through this app. May it help you find peace and wellbeing. For any suggestions, problems or requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: music for pranoterapia