by: Engineering Apps • 33
Professional Communication Apps course, lecture, notes & books for students.
A techie, expert in field, but poor in communications, well learn here with your communication guide, The writing that wins you people, Business proposals, Technical writing & report writing.
Free handbook on learning Professional Communication at workplace & office, It will help the techies get a promotion, succeed in interviews, win sales, win clients and become an effective software professional.
The App covers 36 topics of Professional Communication in detail divided in 3 units. The topics Covered in this application are:
2. Meaning of General Communication
3. Features of Technical Writing / Professional Communication
4. Features of General Writing
5. Language as a Tool of Communication
6. The Process of Communication
7. Types of Communication
8. Distinction between General & Technical Communication
9. Directions of Communication
10. Need for and Importance of Communication
11. Types of Technical Communication-1
12. History of Development of Technical Education
13. The Flow of Communication
14. Barriers to Effective Communication
16. Verb- Phrases
17. Compound Words
21. General Writing
22. Unity of a Sentence
23. Paragraph Writing for Technical purpose
24. Dissertation/Thesis/scientific Article/Technical Paper
25. Planning the Thesis/Dissertation
26. Technical Essays: Should India Go Nuclear
27. Essays: Solar Energy
28. Proposal Writing
29. Parts of Letter
30. Business Correspondence
31. Business Correspondence : Circumference
32. Resume, Memo, Press Release Writing
33. Cardinal Characteristics of a Report
35. Kinds of Reports
36. Space Flight
Feedback: Share your feedback at email@example.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/EngineeringEasy/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/easyengineerin
The App is for all the engineers, software programmers, computer and IT professionals who are working in IT/Tech companies, startups, freelancing or intend to work in the field of computers and feel the need for strengthening professionals communication.
Wish you a very happy learning.