by: Times Music • 7
Ramadan also transliterated Ramazan, Ramzan, Ramadhan, or Ramathan) is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, and is observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting to commemorate the first revelation of the Quran to Muhammad according to Islamic belief. This annual observance is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam. The month lasts 29–30 days based on the visual sightings of the crescent moon, according to numerous biographical accounts compiled in the hadiths.
The Ramadan Songs app contains:
· The complete Holy Quran recited by Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais. Abdul Rahman Ibn Abdul Aziz as-Sudais (Arabic: عبد الرحمن السديس (ʻAbd ar-Rahman ibn ʻAbd al-Aziz as-Sudais Hanbali), born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is the Imam of the Grand mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, a renowned qāriʾ (reciter of the Qur'an), and was the Dubai International Holy Qur'an Award’s "Islamic Personality Of the Year" in 2005.
· Azzan, Hamd, Naat, Ijtimayi Dua, Dua-E-Haajat & Infiradi Dua done by Muhammad Owais Raza Qadri the crownless king of Sana Khawans around the world and undoubtedly the most heartily loved, popular and legend of Sana Khawans, known for his melodious voice and unique style of expressing his great love and respect with the Holy Prophet, Hazrat Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).
App features are-
1. Free Download.
2. Works on 2G/ EDGE network as well.
3. It features all Ramadan Songs
4. User friendly Interface.
5. Simple to use and Easy to Navigate.
Just hit the Download button and enjoy the songs.