Remote Monitoring Lite
by: nPulse.net • 2
Remote Monitoring Interface (RMI) Lite: Service (TCP Port, Website) monitoring.
[AD-FREE] [FULL-FUNKCIONALITY] [BATTERY-FRIEND] [SD-FRIEND]
If important for you to make your attention when some service(s) goes wrong then you need this app.
In this application you can do
- Creating & Management Groups
- In groups changing notification settings
- Setting up many TCP Port for Service each group
- Setting up any valid Website URL each group
There are 4 notification are avaliable:
- No Notification
- System Defaults
- Warning (TTS) (The phone will tell you the problem once then notifiaction send out, and the LED flashing ORANGE)
- Critical (TTS) (The phone will tell you the problem twice then notification send out, and the LED flashing RED)
(Intense Notification): Continous vibrate and sound alarm.
(Silent Mode): No sounds or vibrating just LED flashing
How is it working?
- This application checking all services and if something goes wrong will alarm you.
- If no internet activity, this application wont be annoying you to avoid false alarms.
- When everything goes back and online, and you missed launch the application then the TTS will tell you everything are OK.
All configuration stored in SD Card (npulse.net/rmi_lite/) so you can move easily to another phone.
Tested On: HTC ONE V, HTC ONE S, SONY Xperia Z, SONY Xperia Z1, Sony Xperia X10 mini-pro